They are from my research TheMoringaKingdom.Com
there are actually hundreds
I wrote an entire book already
it is endless, I keep finding new scientific findings as well
You name it, I can write out each disorder
that moringa can prevent
and in many cases even reverse
*TREATS many illnesses and conditions:
upset stomach, cancer, gastric ulcers, skin diseases, lowers blood sugar, increases bone density, nervous conditions, diabetes, fatigue, increase lactation, hay fever, impotence, edema, cramps, hemorrhoids, headaches, sore gum, strengthens eyes, brain, gall, digestive, respiratory system, is a blood cleanser and builder. This never die tree gives relief from high blood pressure, stroke, heart disease, obesity, cholesterol, tumors, cancer, lupus, arthritis, auto-immune diseases, glaucoma, blindness, skin diseases, prostate enlargement & prostate cancer, hepatitis, M.E, depression, S.A.D, chronic fatigue and irritable bowel syndrome.
Flatulence • Toothache • Circulatory tonic • Nervous debility •Intermittent fever •Spleen enlargement •Skin infection •Kidney stone •Rheumatism •Diabetes •Arthritis/Gout •Anti-ulcer •Anti-cancer •Anti- cholesterol •UTI •Tumor/blood clotting •Anemia •Children’s vit and vege cap •Constipation/LBM • Diuretic and tonic •Homeostasis •Insomnia •Anemia •Anti-tumor >Anti Cancer •Anti-inflammatory •Detoxification •Normalizes Body sugar •Strengthens immune system •Normalizes blood pressure •Vision improvement •Improves wound healing •Reduces fine lines/wrinkles •Improves digestion •Increases energy •Appetite suppressant •Fatty liver •Milk enhancer •Natural antibiotic •Mild stroke •Dysmenorrheal •High blood •Scurvy • Boosts male potency
The Moringa Oleifera tree is the most popular of the moringa trees or plants. Considered a "cure" for over 400 diseases.
Medicinal Qualities of Moringa Leaves- Juice from the leaves is believed to have a stabilizing effect on blood pressure and is used to treat anxiety. – It is believed to control glucose levels in cases of diabetes.
- Mixed with honey and followed by a drink of coconut milk 2 or 3 times a day, leaves are used as a remedy for diarrhea, dysentery and colitis.
- Leaf juice, sometimes with carrot juice added, is used as a diuretic. Eating leaves is recommended in cases of gonorrhea because of the diuretic action.
- Leaves and buds are rubbed on the temples for headache.
- A poultice is made from fresh leaves and applied to reduce glandular swelling.
- Leaf juice is used as a skin antiseptic.
- Leaves are used to treat fevers, bronchitis, eye and ear infections, scurvy, and catarrh (inflammation of the mucus membrane).
- Leaves are considered to be anthelmintic ( able to kill intestinal worms).
- Leaves are used as a purgative.
- Eating leaves is believed to increase a woman’s milk production and is sometimes prescribed for anemia.
You can always find more there